With so many businesses competing for attention online, it can be tough to stand out from the crowd.
If you’re a bit skeptical about selling on Instagram have a look at the power of the platform and get the edge your business needs. If you’re looking to create engaging content to reach a large audience with visual content. Here’s everything you need to know about using Instagram Reels for your business.
What are Instagram Reels?
For those who are not familiar, Instagram Reels is a feature on the platform that allows users to create 15-second video clips set to music that plays on a loop. Not only reels are incredibly fun to make, but they’re also a great way to show off your products and engage with your target audience.
They can be anything from stop-motion tutorials to funny clips or even just creative ways to show off your products or services. Essentially, they’re a way to add some personality to your brand and give your followers a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into running your business.
Why Use Reels?
There are a few reasons why you should start using Instagram Reels for your business.
- They’re highly shareable, which means more people will see your content and potentially become customers or clients.
- They’re also a great way to show off your brand personality and connect with your followers on a more personal level.
- And since they’re only 15 seconds long, they’re perfect for busy people who don’t have time to watch longer videos.
Sometimes it’s hard to get started because you don’t know what to show in a reel.
Here are 14 ideas for video content from behind-the-scenes sneak peeks to everyday inspirations. These concepts will help you create a reel that is both creative and visually appealing. So get ready to start snapping some photos and crafting some great content to promote your products and drive traffic to your website or online store.
9 Tips for creating an engaging reel:
- Keep it short and sweet. Highlight the most interesting, exciting, or humorous moments from your footage to keep viewers engaged.
- Use catchy music. The right soundtrack can make or break a reel. Choose a song that fits the mood and energy of your video and will get viewers tapping along. Make sure to insert the tune that is trendy now. That way the reel will promote itself and draw more viewers.
- Add some flares. Snazz up your reel with filters, transitions, and other visual effects to add production value and keep things interesting.
- Choose a Thumbnail Image
Before you post your reel, be sure to choose a thumbnail image that will grab attention and make people want to watch it. A good thumbnail image should be colorful and eye-catching while also conveying the general theme of the reel.
- Write a catchy headline: A great headline will make people want to watch your reel, so take some time to craft something that’s both accurate and attention-grabbing.
- Use persuasive language: Be persuasive in your language choices and try to use words that will excite or intrigue your audience.
- Use hashtags to track trends and maximize reach. They can be used in comments
- Use geotags that Instagram promotes your video to the audience in your area. It’s important if you have a physical store or local business.
- Be sure to include your Instagram handle in the video so that viewers can find you easily. Finally, post the video on your feed and encourage your followers to share it with their friends. It gives your customers a glimpse of what it’s like to work with you.
Instagram reels content ideas
Sometimes it is hard to come up with video ideas for Instagram reels so here are some content inspirations:
Business introduction video
Tell the world who you are and what your business does should be highlighted in an engaging reel. Introduce you and your team to your followers. The point here is to connect with your follower human to human because businesses do business with people. By showing behind the scene people are more connected to you.
This will also help people get acquainted with the basics.
Present your product and services in action. This is an excellent way to give potential customers insight into what you have without asking them immediately make purchases of anything
Give a behind-the-scenes look at the production process.
With over 1 billion monthly users, Instagram is a veritable treasure trove of potential customers. And one of the best ways to engage with this audience is through fun videos that give your followers a behind-the-scenes look at your business and show how it looks, how you produce your product, packing, and shipping process. Walk them through how it all happens. It is the perfect way to show off your company culture and build rapport with your audience.
Share a customer testimonial.
Customer testimonials are one of the most powerful tools in your marketing arsenal. They provide social proof that your product or service is worth investing in, and they give you a chance to show off your happy customers. Сreate an impactful Instagram reel that will showcase your happy customers and help convince others to invest in your product or service.
How to create a customer testimonial reel:
Step 1: Choose your customer testimonial
The first step is to choose which customer testimonial you want to feature in your reel. If you have multiple testimonials, take some time to read through them and choose the one that you think will resonate most with your audience.
Step 2: Show your Customer
If possible, film your customer instead of using a still image. This will add a personal touch and make your reel more engaging. If you don’t have the ability to film your customer, then a still image will work just fine.
Step 3: Add text overlays
In addition to editing your video footage, you’ll also want to add text overlays. Place the testimonial with the text overlayl over the imageof either of your customers or make the background for it of the image of the product that this customer is happy with.
The text should highlight key points from the testimonial and help emphasize the overall message.
With the trending music and special transition, this reel will do wonders for your business
An unboxing video
This is a great way to show off your products and convey your customer to have one of these.
- The first thing you’ll need to do is find a good location to shoot your video. A well-lit room with neutral walls is always a good choice. If you have good natural lighting, that’s even better. Once you’ve found the perfect spot, set up your camera so it’s pointing towards the unboxing surface.
- First, take some photos of your product in its packaging.
- Next, it’s time to get your product ready for its big debut. Then, create a short video showing the product being unboxed. Make sure the shooting area is clean and free of any packaging debris. If you’re shooting a video of someone else unboxing the product, make sure they’re aware of the camera and know how to position themselves in front of it.
- Now it’s time for the fun part: the actual unboxing. Start by slowly and carefully removing the lid from the box. Then, take out each individual item and show it off to the camera. Be sure to point out any particular features or unique selling points of the product as you’re doing this.
- Once you’ve removed everything from the box, take a few minutes to shoot some B-roll footage (supplemented video interacting with the main video) of the product in use. This could be footage of someone using it in their everyday life, or simply shots of the product from different angles.
- Last but not least, edit your footage together into a cohesive reel that highlights all the best parts of the unboxing experience. Be sure to add some captions or music so viewers know what they’re seeing and hearing. that will show off your custom-printed product in all its glory.
Offer a discount or special offer
Why not spice things up with an offer reel? Incentivize your followers with what you have in stock, get people excited for your next sale or promotion coming soon and convert followers into actual buyers by giving them something valuable and by capturing their attention before they scroll away.
Ideas of special offers:
- Free shipping
- Gift with each purchase
- Buy one get one free
- % discount offer
- Free loyalty card
- Try before you buy
- Announce holiday sale
Just limit the time of offer, so that you don’t overdo the offers
How to create a special offer reel:
- Select the most popular photos of products.
- Organize them in sequence with nice transitions and under popular tune
- Reveal your offer at the end with text overlay on a plain background or product image.
Highlight the unique features of your product.
In today’s social media-driven world, it is important to show off your products in the best light possible. Show off unique features of your product that make you different from your competitors. What benefits do your customers get from your product?
Create a video that shows all the close up of your product details.
Especially these days when people shop online and are not able to touch and feel your products in person. Potential customers are more likely than ever to watch a product video before making a purchase decision. Create engaging videos that showcase their products in the best possible light.
Share how your product can be used in different ways.
Such content makes your products more appealing. It allows consumers to visualize how one product has multiple features and build eagerness if someone hesitated to buy it.
Talk about the personal story behind your product.
Build interest in what you do.
It is important to talk about how our products or services have impacted people’s lives. We want potential customers not only to know what they’re getting into but also to feel like this purchase will change their life for the better.
Inspiration is key when it comes to sales, and we know that it can come from anywhere from the best-selling author or a new trend in fashion.
Inspire shoppers to buy your product by showing them how they can improve their lifestyle and establish themselves as an expert in the industry.
Give shoppers an idea of how your product will fit in their life. Use videos, pictures, or even text messages to show how buying this item could change their life for the better.
Reels are a great way to give your profile some mystery and make it more fascinating. You can use reels for anything from giving an early look at new products or campaigns. You can create teasers such as design plans, preparation clips – even clues about upcoming launches so people will stay tuned in right until release day
With these little segments advertisements tend to get many clicks because people are always curious enough about something fresh arriving.
Users’ reels about your product
Instead of creating your own reel, show the customers’ reels using your product. That way they will have more confidence in your business and builds more credibility for you.
A great way to show off the results of your products or services. All you need for this video is one or two Before/After photos. This can be anything from making something yourself like clothing items and crafting supplies all the way up through service providers.
The holidays are a great time for businesses to create content that is fun, festive, and engaging. Maybe it’s Christmas or any international day like an international cooking day. Google for some days that are happening right now and connect your products to that days.
The first step is to pick a theme for your reel. This can be anything from your favorite holiday traditions to a behind-the-scenes look at your business during the holidays.
Add Some Holiday Cheer
Once you have all of your footage gathered and edited together, it’s time to add some holiday cheer! This can be done with music, graphics, or even just a festive color scheme. Whatever you use, make sure it fits well with the overall tone and message of your reel.
Recommend your top products
One of the best ways to sell your products is through recommendations. People are always looking for trusted recommendations when it comes to choosing new products or services, and what better way to earn that trust than by sharing your top picks with your audience?
Think about what you can recommend to your audience that is relevant to your products or niche. For example, If you sell custom printed products, you can share design tips or the top three printed products that will the most benefit your customer. Whatever it is that you have to offer, make sure that your recommendations are genuine and helpful.
This or that instagram reels
This is a great way to show your products in one color or another and engage your audience by asking them to answer in comments what they preferю
Reels are an excellent way to provide clarity and answer the most burning queries in a short amount of time.
How to reel
Reels are a perfect format for quick, informative tutorials. Your viewers will appreciate the step-by-step instructions, and you’ll be able to show off your products in all their glory. For example, If you sell custom printed products, consider showing how to design and personalize them, how to print them using your services, and how to finish them off with some professional-looking touches, how to print them using different techniques. This is a great way to engage with your followers and give them some valuable tips and tricks. As well as to show off your products and promote your business.
The reel ideas are not limited to the ideas we shared above. So don’t hesitate to experiment. And make sure to tag your products for easy discovery so that reels might be seen not only by your followers but also by a larger audience.